Ranch, Site Built - Hermosa, SD
Incredible property close to Custer State Park and the Wildlife Loop Rd. Large home with lots of updates. Many highlights including fireplace in the living room, open dining/kitchen area with a large center island, huge master suite, 6 bedrooms plus a workout/office room, a large sitting/mud room, storage room and root cellar, wood burner in the family room, large wrap around deck partially covered, and new kitchen appliances and water heater. Property is 20 acres, horse ready, & includes a 40x64 pole barn. Watch the wildlife including deer, turkey, and elk from the deck or covered patio. Great location with beautiful views.
John Wiles of Battle Creek Agency
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Black Hills,
Vol. 12, Issue 06, Page 12.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Trash Compactor
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Laminate; Vinyl
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Loft; Mudroom; Office